Thursday 29 January 2015

Just began stretching

 "Hello everyone my name is Andy and i'm 20 years old with phimosis. Growing up i was never thought how to retract foreskin. Surprised how my dad didn't even tell me anything about it. Anyway i've never been able to retract my foreskin. Unable to fully retract while flaccid or erect. A few days ago i started doing the stretches shown on the how to stretch page and i'm liking it so far. Although i can't even get my pinky inside yet, i just hold it on the sides when my two index fingers, but i can feel the stretches. I only had sex once and it didn't go well, the condom completlely killed my erection and was a nightmare and i'm really hoping things will change. I will be showing pictures below and as time goes on i will be showing my progress on the journey to cure phimosis.  "
Editor note:  Almost non existent underside spongy chamber (corpus spongiosum).  Very small penis.  This penis is likely damaged from masturbating which means blood flow during sleep erections which are supposed to last 2hrs arent effective at stretching it out.  See my other blog: www.uktightforeskin.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment